Employee State Insurance (ESI)
Employees’ State Insurance (abbreviated as ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948.
The employees registered under the scheme are entitled to medical treatment for themselves and their dependents, unemployment cash benefit in certain contingencies and maternity benefit in case of women employees. In case of employment-related disablement or death, there is provision for a disablement benefit and a family pension respectively.
Registration Of Your New Company-
- Filling and submitting necessary documents online as well as in Respective Regional Office to obtain ESI Registration code number for new establishment within prescribed time.
Registration Of Company Employees-
- Submitting details online of Insured Person as per new amendment.
- Uploading Individual/Family Photographs and Signatures of Insured Person.
- Printing TIC (Temporary Identity Card) Online.
Monthly Process Of ESIC-
- Submitting Monthly Contribution Online.
- Preparing Monthly Challan’s through ESI Portal.
- Updating Company about new amendments immediately and guiding through the process.
- Adding and Updating the employee data on the ESIC portals.